Upon successful completion of this content area, the therapist will:
- Apply the principles of diffusion of innovation to the widespread adoption of PT innovations
- Develop and design a quality improvement project utilizing the TRIP model.
- Organize and write an administrative case report in approved format.
- Undergo up to three iterations of the case report with their advisor in a collegial manner.
- Describe and justify the use of quality improvement and administrative case reports in evidence-based practice.
- Identify a value-based practice innovation to utilize for your proposal.
- Differentiate various information sources, identify applicable databases, and perform an efficient literature search.
- Analyze and synthesize the relevant professional literature to produce an appropriate literature review and financial justification for the proposal.
- Construct outline of proposed case report including relevance, setting, design, implementation plan, and outcomes assessment.
- Construct clear operational definitions of all variables used.