At Rehab Essentials, our mission is to lead, leverage, and connect. We are genuinely happiest when we help drive the success of others in the rehabilitation profession through our time, motivation, and giving. We believe in you and your contributions as leaders in the Physical Therapy community. You have been an integral part of our online community and have told the world about your positive experiences. Now, we want to give back to you.
It’s Simple & Easy.Whenever you make a qualified referral into our adjusted tuition tDPT degree programs, you can give a little and get a little. For each person you refer (we like to call them PT Friends) that enter our tDPT degree program via the FEU-NRMF, GES, IPTA, or Syllabi Consultancy affiliate programs you will get $200. Plus, your friend will get a $50 following their first semester. It’s a winning proposition all around. Keep in mind, if you have PT & OT friends, who do not qualify for the FEU-NRMF, GES, IPTA, or Syllabi Consultancy adjusted tuition affiliate programs, you can get even more rewards. Visit our standard tDPT or ppOTD tuition rewards information here. Here are the key things you need to know about the tDPT adjusted Referral Rewards from Rehab Essentials:
- You are a current student or Alumni of the tDPT program
- Your PT Friend needs to list your name on their application in the “Referred By:” box. (Please note: your name must be included on your PT friend's application in order to participate in the referral program. Referrals after application will not be accepted.)
- Once they have been accepted to the degree program and the registration/ tuition payment date for their first semester closes, you will receive your reward of $200 per PT friend
- PT Friends must attend the tDPT degree program powered by Rehab Essentials at the University of Montana to qualify
- For each PT Friend you refer, they will receive $50 following their first semester