At Rehab Essentials, our mission is to lead, leverage, and connect. We are genuinely happiest when we help drive the success of others in the rehabilitation profession through our time, motivation, and giving. We believe in you and your contributions as leaders in the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy communities. You have been an integral part of our online community and have told the world about your positive experiences. Now, we want to give back to you.
It’s Simple & Easy.
Whenever you make a qualified referral, you can give a little and get a little. For each person you refer (we like to call them PT & OT Friends) that participates in our full tDPT or ppOTD degree programs you get $400. Plus, your friend will get a $100 following their first semester. It’s a winning proposition all around. For our FEU-NRMF, GES, IPTA, or Syllabi Consultancy partnership programs, please visit our partnership rewards here.
Here are the key things you need to know about the tDPT & ppOTD Referral Rewards from Rehab Essentials:
- You are a current student or Alumni of the tDPT Rehab Essentials degree program
- Your PT Friend or OT Friend needs to list your name on their application in the “Referred By:” box. (Please note: your name must be included on your friend's application in order to participate in the referral program. Referrals after application will not be accepted.)
- Once they have been accepted to the degree program and the registration/ tuition payment date for their first semester closes, you will receive your reward of $400 per PT friend
- PT & OT Friends must attend the tDPT or ppOTD degree programs powered by Rehab Essentials at the University of Montana or at Marymount University to qualify
- For each PT & OT Friend you refer, they will receive $100 following their first semester
Start Referring Today!
As soon as you have participated in your first semester of the tDPT or ppOTD degree program from the University of Montana and Rehab Essentials, you can start referring your PT & OT Friends to our University of Montana tDPT, University of Montana ppOTD, Marymount University tDPT or Marymount ppOTD degree programs. After all, we want you to give your PT & OT Friends a well-rounded view. It will make the referral that much easier.
This program is administered by Rehab Essentials, if you or the person you referred has any issues, contact our Member support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT reach out to the team at the University of Montana or Marymount University as they will not be able to assist you.
The program started March 25, 2020 and is not retroactive. The program is subject to change or stop without notice. A referrer and their PT/OT Friend cannot refer each other. Referral program does not include Non-Degree Seeking students. Rehab Essentials will only pay a reward for one referrer per new student. Referral program participants must submit requested information within two semesters to qualify. Program participants are responsible for all associated taxes.