At Rehab Essentials, our mission is to lead, leverage, and connect. We are genuinely happiest when we help drive the success of others in the rehabilitation profession through our time, motivation, and giving. We believe in you and your contributions as leaders in the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy communities. You have been an integral part of our online community and have told the world about your positive experiences. Now, we want to give back to you.
It’s Simple & Easy.
Whenever you make a qualified referral, you can give a little and get a little. For each person you refer (we like to call them PT & OT Friends) that participates in our tDPT or tOTD programs you get $400. Plus, your friend will get a $100 following their first semester. It’s a winning proposition all around. For our FEU-NRMF, IPTA India or GES Middle East partnership programs, please visit our partnership rewards here.
Here are the key things you need to know about the tDPT & tOTD Referral Rewards from Rehab Essentials:
- You are a current student or Alumni of the tDPT Rehab Essentials program
- Your PT Friend or OT Friend needs to list your name on their application in the “Referred By:” box. (Please note: your name must be included on your friend’s application in order to participate in the referral program. Referrals after application will not be accepted.)
- Once they have been accepted to the program and have paid for their first semester, you will receive your reward for $400 for each friend
- PT & OT Friends must attend the tDPT program powered by Rehab Essentials at the University of Montana or the tDPT or tOTD at Marymount University to qualify
- For each PT & OT Friend you refer, they will receive $100 following their first semester
Start Referring Today!
As soon as you have participated in your first semester of the tDPT program from the University of Montana and Rehab Essentials, you can start referring your PT & OT Friends to our University of Montana tDPT, Marymount University tDPT or Marymount tOTD programs. After all, we want you to give your PT & OT Friends a well-rounded view. It will make the referral that much easier.
This program is administered by Rehab Essentials, if you or the person you referred has any issues, contact our Member support team at email@example.com. Do NOT reach out to the team at the University of Montana or Marymount University as they will not be able to assist you.
The program started March 25, 2020 and is not retroactive. The program is subject to change or stop without notice. A referrer and their PT/OT Friend cannot refer each other. Rehab Essentials will only pay a reward for one referrer per new student.